Our For The Love of Lobster, 2018 fundraiser is fast approaching!
St Felix Centre is a beacon of charitable service in the heart of the City where we serve some of the most marginalized members of our community – many experiencing homelessness, mental illness and addictions. We recognize the dignity and value of every person, and provide a safe and respectful environment for all who visit. People of all religions, genders, cultures, and abilities are welcomed with open arms. St Felix Centre provides:
- Winter Respite Services Program (in collaboration with the City of Toronto.)
- 24 hour continuous operation starting on November 15, 2017, providing a safe, warm place to stay where guests can access essential services such as meals and clothing
- Housing support and case management are offered
- Pets are welcome!
- Community Meals Program
- Serves approximately 2,500 nutritious meals per week
- P.A.W.S. (Pets: Accommodating Wishes and Support)
- Provides our guests with the opportunity to apply for up to $300 for veterinarian services, including neutering, vaccinations, and prescription medications for their pets
- Access to pet food and more
- St Felix House and One Stop Program
- Transitional home for up to 14 women + pre employment program
“For the Love of Lobster” could not happen without your generous support! Join us and be a part of this great event and help us in making a difference for so many people in need.
St. Felix Centre Board of Directors.