Our For The Love of Lobster, 2018 fundraiser is fast approaching!
St Felix Centre is a beacon of charitable service in the heart of the City where we serve some of the most marginalized members of our community – many experiencing homelessness, mental illness and addictions. We recognize the dignity and value of every person, and provide a safe and respectful environment for all who visit. People of all religions, genders, cultures, and abilities are welcomed with open arms. St Felix Centre provides:
- Winter Respite Services Program (in collaboration with the City of Toronto.)
- 24 hour continuous operation starting on November 15, 2017, providing a safe, warm place to stay where guests can access essential services such as meals and clothing
- Housing support and case management are offered
- Pets are welcome!
- Community Meals Program
- Serves approximately 2,500 nutritious meals per week
- P.A.W.S. (Pets: Accommodating Wishes and Support)
- Provides our guests with the opportunity to apply for up to $300 for veterinarian services, including neutering, vaccinations, and prescription medications for their pets
- Access to pet food and more
- St Felix House and One Stop Program
- Transitional home for up to 14 women + pre employment program
“For the Love of Lobster” could not happen without your generous support! Join us and be a part of this great event and help us in making a difference for so many people in need.
St. Felix Centre Board of Directors.
BUY YOUR FOR THE LOVE OF LOBSTER TICKETS!
Thank you for considering attending our annual fundraising event. Please click on the FLOL 2018 logo below to purchase your tickets online, or if you prefer you can call Susan at 416.203.1624 to buy your tickets over the phone.